Wednesday 3 February 2016

New Project

Following last year's regular "almost" poem-a-day deluge, I've been quiet for a month on this blog, trying to work out a new project; One that will not take too much time away from my usual day job of being a Dad, especially since a second one is on the way in not too many months.

Anyway after some time of thought and reflection I have decided to put together some collections of Haiku over the coming year. Each collection will have its own subject area and they will be available as PDF downloads.

Here is a link to my downloads page from the blog and as you can see, the first collection is already available.

New collections will appear from time to time on the blog, depending on when I can spare the time to write and post, so please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment